Sunday, July 6, 2008

Good times @ Mamas house!

On Friday July 4th everyone got together at my parents house. It was so much fun! (Except the whole part of them not having couches yet because they just got done remodeling their house) so we brought our beach chairs to sit in the living room! GOOD TIMES! My dad and mom cooked awesome bbq food and all we did was eat, laugh, and watch old family videos! When our family gets together...be prepared to laugh! I was so happy because I was able to see my 3 nieces...Kelli, Kara, and Tori. Here are some pictures...too bad I didn't get any of us "camping" out in the living room! =)


Tori Lyn

Thats me!


Jeff w/ Tori


Julie

Julie and her fiance Brent

Crazy Kati!

Kara and Kelli showing sisterly love!




3 comments:

Keely said...

I'm glad you figured this out! I love blogging... even though it's taken me awhile to get going at it! You and your sister look alot alike! You both have Beautiful hair! Your nieces are super cute!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Hey Stace! Welcome to blogging! Julie is engaged??? Holy cow!!! Tell her congrats for me!!! That's WAY exciting! We were in good ol Rancho for the 4th too! I wish I could have joined the "fake" beach party in the living room! HA! Glad to see you're doing well! Take care

Anonymous said...

Oh yea!! GOOD TIMES always at G'MA's HOUSE!! ;) I am going to MISS OUT BIG TIME at the RIVER this year!! :( SO SAD!! It's just TOO much I think for me this time...LOVE YOU STACERS!!!