Monday, October 13, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? JEREMY AND I MET @ TGIF WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDS! I THOUGHT HE WAS SUCH A CUTIE!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 YEAR AND 1 MONTH!
3. How long have you been married? 2 1/2 YEARS!
4. What is your favorite feature of his? I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM...BUT I LOVE HIS EYES AND LIPS!!!! OH YEAH! LOL
5. What is your favorite quality of his? HE IS VERY SMART AND TEACHES ME ALOT! I LOVE THAT! ALSO HE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME AND OTHERS LAUGH!
6. Does he have a nickname for you? BABAS OR CUTIES!
7. What is his favorite color? IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?? HE LIKES MANY!
8. What is his favorite food? HE LOVES MEXICAN FOOD!
9. What is his favorite sport? BASKETBALL
10. When & where was your first kiss? IN HIS CAR ON OUR FIRST REAL DATE WITH JUST THE TWO OF US! WE WERE IN THE PARKING LOT @ ONTARIO MILLS AFTER WATCHING A MOVIE....IT WAS WAY HOT!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? WE LOVE DISNEYLAND AND JUST SPENDING TIME WITH ONE ANOTHER!
12. Do you have any children? NOT YET!
13. Does he have a hidden talent? UMMM YOU CAN SAY THAT! ;)
14. How old is he? 32 YEARS OLD
15. Who said "I love you" first? HE DID...IT WAS ON MY MOM'S COUCH! GOOD TIMES!
16. What is his favorite type of music? HE LOVES ALL KINDS...FROM SINATRA TO 50 CENT!
17. What do you admire most about him? HE IS MY BEST FRIEND WHO TREATS ME SO GOOD...HE SPOILS ME AND MAKES SURE I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED AND I AM DOING GOOD! HE CARES ABOUT MY FEELINGS AND I REALLY ADMIRE THAT!
18. Do you think he will read this? NO HE WON'T...HE HAS NEVER GONE ON THIS THING! I'M FINALLY LEARNING! HEHE!

I tag whoever wants to let us know a little more about your man!

8 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Yo. I need yo address.

Stacy Marquette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keely said...

How cute! I loved learning about you two!

Mrs. Boojwa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joey Shepherd said...

I really am wondering what's going on in your lives. Let's get some posts going on here. You are probably so busy right now. I can't wait to here from you.

Joey Shepherd said...

I made my blog private so if you would like to look at it send me your email to kshepherd2@gmail.com

The BRU Crew said...

HEY!! Sorry...my blog isn't as cute as yours! CRAP! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Bell News said...

My Name Is a Aiesh And I Am From Turkey i Just Read This Blog
Very Good Blog Amazing Look And Informative look like A Professional Blog.
Ertugrul Ghazi