Monday, October 6, 2008

You can now call my sister.....JULIE MARIE CARROLL!

Saturday October 4, 2008 @ 1 pm my sister Julie married Brent Carroll! They got married at the LDS Chapel in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and then had thier reception at Central Park in Rancho. The ceremy was beautiful and the reception was a party! Its been 2 1/2 years since my wedding day and it seems like it was just the other day me and Jeremy were getting married! Here are some pics I took with my camera....the professional ones are on the way! lol


The HAIR is finally DONE!

The GROOM....BRENT CARROLL!
Kelli and Kara "the flower girls" holding the BRIDE's DRESS

Julie and Me on out Girls NIGht out! GOOD TIMES!

Gramps and Grams Bruer

Jeffy and myself....looking hot as usual! lol

Me and My Cuties Jeremy!

Me with my BEAUTIFUL SISTER!


Kelli Ann, Tori Lyn and Kara Marie

Kelli and Kara....THE FLOWER GIRLS~!

3 comments:

Joey Shepherd said...

Tell her CONGRATULATIONS for us!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pics you have there!! You take REALLY GOOD PICTURE Stacers!! ;)

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Well thats exciting news. :) How's your life??? We've lost touch for a looooong time.